Tuesday, July 21

Ravioli

With all of my extra time at home, I've been thinking up more creative ways to make dinner. Nothing expensive, just homemade. :)

So for the first time I tried making homemade ravioli. Not too hard right? I didn't have a pasta presser though so I did have to ask Anthony and his bulging muscles to help out :).

They actually turned out a little on the big side but they tasted great! The filling just consisted of spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, salt and pepper, and 1 egg. Super easy! :)

We ate it with tomato sauce from a jar and the best homemade Rosemary Bread
ever!

Side note: If you ever do make past dough from scratch, unused dough doesn't keep very well (actually... not at all!). It must be all the eggs involved or something because when I pulled the leftover dough out the next morning it was green. Definitely not edible.

1 comments:

Ben said...

Hahahahahaaa!! Bulging muscles indeed...

Post a Comment